Mount Wilson with Horses Grazing
Last Dollar Road near Telluride, Colorado
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
This photo was taken a few miles North West of Telluride, CO on the Last Dollar Road. A Summer Monsoon thunderstorm was building to the south while the late afternoon sun bathed the green pasture where a herd of horses peacefully grazed.
- 618 Mega-pixels
- 18000 x 6000 pixels
- 20" x 60"" 300 ppi original image size
- Available in 1 : 3 ratio from 10 x 30" to 20" x 60"
Consult Price List for 1:3 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.