Longs Peak Dusted in Snow
Rocky Mountain National Park
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
On Oct, 2, 2012 I hiked past this location on my way back from Emerald Lake. An early fall snow storm had dusted the mountain tops the weekend before. The afternoon light was illuminating the snow very nicely. Longs Peak at 14,259 ft.looms in the center. Hounds Tooth Ridge and Chiefs Head at 13,579 to the right. Mount Lady Washington peeks up just to left of Longs. In high resolution view, zooming in on the peak gives a good view of the famous "Key Hole".
- 288 Mega-pixels
- 24000 x 12000 pixels
- 40" x 80" 300 ppi original image size
- Available in 1 : 2 ratio from 15"x30" to 48" x 96"
- This image can be produced as wall mural up to 8' x 16' without loss of detail.
Consult Price List for 1:2 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.