Early Morning Rain
Grand Lake, Colorado
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
By July 2012 Colorado had been devastated by wild fires. One of the driest springs on record had left us with 100’s of thousands of acres charred and still in extreme fire danger. On July 6th we received the first of long awaited Monsoons that we often get in early July. The rain moved in late afternoon and it rained hard most of the night. We awoke the next morning to a significant drop in temperatures. Fog lingered in the valleys and a rain storm was dropping rain on the distant Gore Range. This is the scene we saw when we woke up that morning.
This panoramas consists of 48 individual 12.5 mega-pixel images. The original image is:
- 464 Mega-pixels
- 18000 x 4500 pixels
- 15" x 60" 300 ppi
- This image is available 1:4 ratio in sizes up to 30" x120" or
- As show in a 1:3 ratio in sizes up to 30" x 90"
- Scroll down to bottom of page for view of this photo mounted in our custom Aspen Wood Frames
Consult Price List for 1:3.85 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.
Aspen Wood Frames
We are currently offering 3 photos in this frame. Click on white box below to select which photo you would like.
Example of this photo Framed in our exclusive Aspen Wood Frames
The photo above is 24" x 96" in our #1 grade Aspen Wood frame.
We offer these frames as a custom order only with 4 week lead time. We currently have one 24"x96" frame in stock priced at $493 for frame. It is very similar to the one in photo. Any of our 2:4 format photos can be mounted in this frame. As shown above, with Metalized paper mounted on .375 thick Standard plaque in the Aspen Wood Frame is $1599. Each frame has it's own unique features depending on the log it was made from.
We offer these frames in any size up to 96". Please call for pricing and lead times.