Tetons Glacier View
Grand Tetons National Park, Jackson Hole, WY
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
This photo was taken near the Glacier View pullout. The Tetons Glacier is clearly visible. A few Aspens in the valley that leads to the glacier are displaying their fall colors and the Aspen in the foreground and shrubs are starting to turn also.
The small image displayed on this page doesn't allow one to fully appreciate the detail contained in the image. To fully appreciate this image one needs to view with high resolution viewer by clicking on the image. Zooming into maximum size is equivalent to viewing an 8ft x 24ft wall mural from 3 feet away when viewed on 24" computer monitor. Would make an excellent wall mural. (See the summit view of Grand Teton below.)
- 1.3 Gigapixels
- 12000 x 36000 pixels
- 40" x 120" 300 ppi original image size
- Available in 1 : 3 ratio from 10 x 30" to 30" x 90" in our Standard Plaque.
- Call about Tri-Panels for overall dimensions up to 60" x 180" and Wall murals up to 8ft x 24ft.
The full view above doesn't give a very good idea of detail in this image. Below is a cutout view of just the summit of the Grand Tetons showing the actual detail contained in this image.
Consult Price List for 1:3 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.