Co. Rd 9 near Ridgway, Colorado
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
Oct. 2, 2016, the sun's final rays fired off the Alpenglow on Mt. Sneffels and the clouds turned orange and pink. A grove of Aspens ablaze in peak fall colors and the scrub Oaks are showing of their fall reds and burnt oranges.
This original uncropped version of this panorama consists of 8 individual 42 mega-pixel images shot with Sony a7Rii at f-16, 1/2 second and ISO 100 using a 100mm lens
The cropped image as shown is:
- 103 Mega-pixels
- 12953 x 8005 pixels
- 43" x 26.6" 300 ppi
- This image is available 1:1.618 (Golden) ratio in sizes up to 5 ft x 8 ft without loss of detail.
Consult Price List for 1:1.618 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.