"One on One" private training is available. I realize that the 5 day annual workshop dates may not work for everyone. I offer individual One Day Mini-Workshops that cover the essentials needed to get started doing Gigapixel Panoramic Photography. I can custom tailor the instruction based on the individual's level of experience. In general, the curriculum will consist of the class room portion of days 1 to 3 of my Gigapixel Panoramic Photography Workshop held in Ouray, CO, Sept 28- Oct. 2, 2018.
- Gigapixel Photography is considered "Advanced Photography" and attendees should be experienced beyond beginner levels with a solid working knowledge of shutter speeds, f-stops, ISO focal lengths etc.
- Student/s should own or have access to some type of Panoramic Nodal Head in addition to camera, Promote Control or Arsenal Control, tripods etc..
- See the "What to Bring" list.
- The One Day Mini-Workshop training will consist of 8 hours of classroom training at our home in Longmont, CO. Base cost is $485 for first person.
- Up to 2 additional students may participate for $150 each in the 8 hour classroom session.
- We do not offer accommodations or meals for students. There are numerous motels and hotels in the Longmont area.
- If you need the training done at another location, then student/s will be required to pay for travel, meals and accommodations for the instructor.
- In Field Follow-up and Training
- There are numerous areas in Colorado outside the national parks that offer good settings to utilize the skills taught in the classroom training.
- In field training is $60/ hour per person.
- Within 50 miles of Longmont we will provide transportation from Longmont to destination and back to Longmont for up to 3 people.
- For distances greater than 50 miles from Longmont, CO,but within the State of Colorado, student/s will be required to pay mileage at rate of $0.50 per mile after first 50 miles,to the location.
- Outside of the State of Colorado, the costs for travel, meals and accommodations for the instructor during field training needs to be scheduled at time of registration, and included as part of the travel costs for the classroom training.
- In Field Training in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Due to exorbitant cost of obtaining permits and insurance for National Parks, we do generally do not offer in field training in Rocky Mountain National Park.
- A $350/day surcharge for group is required if you want to do in field training in Rocky Mountain National Park.
- I can provide transportation from Longmont to RMNP and back to Longmont for up to 3 people.
- If you plan to travel in your own vehicle, you will be required either to pay a $20 entrance fee per vehicle (with 16 or fewer passengers) or to present a valid park pass (seven-day entrance pass, Rocky Mountain National Park annual pass, or other pass valid for entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park). Park service may raise rates in 2018.
- All students booking field sessions are required to sign a liability waiver. Please download Liability-Release-Form.pdf, read, print, and sign the liability waiver (PDF) and bring it with you to the workshop.
John Freeman, 303-485-9437; email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact me for more information and any questions you may have.