Pawnee National Grasslands, Colorado
( Click on image to view time lapse video. )
Aug. 13, 2015. During the peak of the annual Perseid Meteor Show we went to Pawnee National Grasslands to shoot some time lapse video of the meteor showers. This was shoot at the Crow Valley Campground. During the filming of the time lapse, one of the brightest meteors we saw that night occurred at 11:41. The meteor streaked from left to right with a brilliant white to red to green. An abandoned windmill tower seems to point toward the meteor as of to say watch here. This time lapse video reveals a smoke trail left behind by this meteor that takes some 3 minutes to dissipate. The meteor occurs at 34 seconds into the video.
Image was shot with Canon 5Diii at F 2.8, 25 second exposure time and ISO 3200 using a 14mm lens.
The image as shown is:
- 5761 x 3840 pixels
- 16" x 24" 240 ppi original image size
- Available in 2:3 ratio up to 20" x 30 "
Consult Price List for 2:3 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.
We highly recommend the Metalized Paper. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.