Grand Tetons National Park, Wyoming
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
Oxbow Bend in Grand Tetons National Park is an iconic location for most all photographers. In Sept. 2015 I took off some time from work to goto Jackson Hole to shoot the fall colors. The evening before this was shoot it had rained heavily and a cold front moved in. Heavy fog from Jackson Lake was rising off of the lake obscuring the mountains but to the east the skies were clear allowing the morning sun to illuminate the classic fall colors Oxbow is famous for.
This original uncropped version of this panorama consists of 22 individual 22.5 mega-pixel images shot with Canon 5Diii at f-14, 1/60th of a second and ISO 100 using a 200mm lens yielding an image 30" x 60". The cropped image as shown is:
- 486 Mega-pixels
- 18000 x 9000 pixels
- 30" x 60" 300 ppi
- This image is available 1:2 ratio in sizes up to 6 ft x 12 ft without loss of detail.
- Call for pricing over 48" x 96"
Consult Price List for 1:2 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.