Oxbow Sunrise II
Tetons National Park, Wyoming
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
Second morning at Oxbow Bend in Grand Tetons National Park was much colder and while fog over Jackson Lake was still prominent, Moran Peak stood majestically in the early morning rays of sunlight. The pink glow of the sunrise also gave the fog from Jackson Lake a beautiful color. A group of Canadian Geese are swimming downstream while others linger in the fog lifting of the water.
This original uncropped version of this panorama consists of 6 individual 22.5 mega-pixel images shot with Canon 5Diii at f-20, 1/6th of a second and ISO 100 using a 70mm lens yielding an image 18" x 45". The image as shown is:
- 219 Mega-pixels
- 13500 x 5400 pixels
- 18" x 45" 300 ppi
- This image is available 1:2.5 ratio in sizes up to 36 in x 90 in. without loss of detail.
Consult Price List for 1:2.5 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.