Owl Creek Sunset
San Juan Mountains, Colorado
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
Note: Colors on many monitors, tablets and phones are not calibrated. Colors you see on your device may not match our calibrated colors.
This photo was taken at Vista Point on the Owl Creek Road east of Ridgway, CO on Oct. 2, 2016. It is a stitched composite of 36 images shot using Sony a7Rii camera and Canon 70-200mm lens at 200 mm, f-13 and 1/3 sec. exposure. Chimney Peak and the Court House Peak are aglow as the setting sun shown under the cloud deck. This light only lasted about 5 minutes before the sun dropped below the horizon.
- 432 Mega-pixels
- 12000 x 36000 pixels
- 40" x 120" 300 ppi original image size
- Available in 1 : 3 ratio from 10 x 30" to 30" x 90" in our Standard Plaque.
- Call about Tri-Panels for overall dimensions up to 60" x 180" and Wall murals up to 8ft x 24ft.
Consult Price List for 1:3.85 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.