Mt. Sneffels at East Fork of Dallas Creek
San Juan Mountains, Colorado
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
Oct. 1, 2017. This photo features our newest "Focus Stacking" technology for Fine Art Photography. Using our unique method of capturing images, we are able to provide an image that is Tack Sharp focused from immediate foreground to horizon. I did this shoot on County Road 7, southwest of Ridgeway, Colorado. The East Fork of Dallas Creek meanders through the valley with Mt. Sneffels in background. This image is 35 individual focus stacked images merged into the final image. Shot at f-32, 1/320th sec., ISO800, 100mm
The original image is:
- 683 Mega-pixels
- 10670 x 21344 pixels
- 35.5" x 71 " 300 dpi cropped image size
- Available in 1:2 ratio from 15"x30" to 48" x 96 "
- Wall Murals up to 8ft. x 16ft.
Consult Price List for 1:2 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.