Mt. Sneffels Sunrise on Road 5
Co. Rd 5 near Ridgway, Colorado
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
This shot was made morning of Oct. 2, 2016 about 5 miles out on County Road 5 south of Ridgway, CO. The first rays of sunlight are illuminating mountain peaks along with clouds. This photo was shot from one of my favorite locations in the area. I like to revisit a location because the Good Lord always provides an new and unique view each time I go back to a location. This morning the air was crisp and clean because of the rains that had occur the day before. The aspens and scrub oak were at nearly peak colors. The only way to fully appreciate the tremendous detail of this image is to click on above image and zoom in to view in high resolution.
This original un-cropped version of this panorama consists of 81 individual 42 mega-pixel images shot with Sony a7Rii at f-16, 1/2 second and ISO 100 using a 200mm lens. The 1:5 cropped image as shown is:
- 1.734 Gigapixels
- 93120 x 18624 pixels
- 310" x 62.1" 300 ppi
- This image un-cropped is available 1:5 ratio in sizes up to 19 in. x 96 in. on single Duraplaq Plaque mount.
- Quad Panel in sizes up to 4 ft. x 20 ft.
- Call for pricing. Available in various cropped custom sizes.
- Please call to ask about wall murals. Because of the tremendous resolution in this print it could be printed in sizes up to 15 ft. x 75 ft. printed on photographic grade wall paper.
Consult Price List for 1:4 ratio cropped size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.