Mt. Lawrence Grassi
Canmore, Alberta Canada
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
Mount Lawrence Grassi forms the backdrop to the Town of Canmore. It features two named peaks, Ship Prow on the southeastern end and Ha Ling Peak on the northwestern end. The high point between these two is the summit of Mount Lawrence Grassi. Jean and I spent four nights in Canmore in July 2014. I caught this shot just before sunset one evening from a small lake just above Canmore on the Smith Dorrien Spray Trail.
The original image is:
- 184 Mega-pixels
- 9600 x 19200 pixels
- 32" x 64" 300 ppi original image size
- Available in 1:2 ratio from 15"x30" to 40" x 80"
Consult Price List for 1:2 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.