Sunset at Moraine Lake
Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
July 2014, we were in Banff National Park, Canada. On the last day there we spent the day in the Lake Louise area. We made a point of going to Moraine Lake at for sunset. We were blessed with a nearly glass surface on the lake.
The original uncropped version of this panorama consists of 320 individual 22.5 mega-pixel images shot with Canon 5Diii using 70-200mm lens @ 95mm f/11.0 with bracketed mode, five brackets. This is an HDR processed image and finished size is:
- 403 Megapixels
- 14400 x 28000 pixels
- 48" x 96" 300 ppi
- This image is available 1:2 ratio in sizes up to 48 in. x 96 in.
- Could be enlarged to a wall mural 12ft. x 24ft. or larger.
- Call for pricing larger than 48" x 96".
Consult Price List for 1:2 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.