Milky Way at Sprague Lake
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
Sprague Lake in the eastern side of Rocky Mountain National Park about 1/4 mile off of Bear Lake road. We were camping with our friends George and Chin and I took them out to Sprague Lake so they could experience the night skies in Rocky Mountain National Park. This image was taken at about 9:30 PM on Sept. 6, 2015. Numerous stars and the Milky Way are reflected on the mirror smooth lake.
This image was shot with Canon 5Diii at F 2.8, 25 second exposure time and ISO 3200 using a 14mm lens is a composite of 7 images stitched together. The view seen of the Milky Way is from the Southern horizon to past vertical.
The image as shown is:
- 4800 x 6000 pixels
- 16" x 20" 300 ppi original image size
- Available in 4:5 ratio up to 24" x 30 "
Consult Price List for 4:5 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.