Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
This photo, more so than any other of my night shots, makes me think of the lyrics of one of my favorite Christmas Hymns -- Silent Night
"O holy night the stars are brightly shining. This is the night of our dear Savior's birth."
Any time I have been out doing night photos, the majesty of the sky above forces me to stop and ponder my creator's unimaginable intelligence and power.
This panorama consists of 20 individual 22.5 mega-pixel images shot with Canon 5Diii at F 1.2, 15 second exposure time and ISO 4000 using a 50mm lens. This photo was taken at the pullout just west of the summit on Trial Ridge around 12:30AM on Aug. 4, 13.
The image as shown is:
- 618 Mega-pixels
- 9000 x 12000 pixels
- 30"w x 40"h 300 ppi original image size
- Available in 3:4 ratio up to 30" x 40"
Consult Price List for 3:4 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.