Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
July 27, 2014. Another of my bucket list photo destinations. I had heard many times of the beauty of the Lake Louise area but was not prepared for the sheer grander of the area. Lake Louise -- Canada's "Diamond in the Wilderness", is a glacial lake within Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada. The emerald color of the water is due to the rock flour carried into the lake by melt-water from the glaciers that overlook the lake. This image is 21 individual images merged into the final image. Shot at f-16, 1/250th sec., ISO100, 70mm
The original image is:
- 486 Mega-pixels
- 9000 x 18000 pixels
- 30" x 60 " 300 ppi original image size
- Available in 1:2 ratio from 15"x30" to 48" x 96 "
- Wall Murals up to 8ft. x 16ft.
Consult Price List for 1:2 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.