Kebler Pass Sunset
Kebler Pass near Paonia, Colorado
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
Oct. 1, 2015 on our way to Ouray for a fall colors photo tour we stayed in Kebler area one night in hopes of capturing some of the Kebler Pass area's colors. Sunset that evening didn't disappoint. This sun is illuminating the Aspens on the northern slopes of West Beckwith Peak while some Alpine Glow shows on East Beckwith Mountain to the left. Mount Gunnison looms in the distance to the right as the sun, already dropped below the horizon, ignites the clouds in a florescent orange. This is an HDR panorama made up of only 8 images shot at 24mm, f-8.0, 1/6th, 1/30th & .8 secs, ISO 100.
- 116 Mega-pixels
- 3600 x 10800pixels
- 12" x 36" 300 ppi original image size
- Available in 1 : 3 ratio from 10 x 30" to 24" x 72" in our Standard Plaque.
Consult Price List for 1:3 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.