Superstition Mountains, AZ
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
The Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine legend is centered around the Superstition Mountains. A German immigrant Jacob Walts, according to legend, discovered a mother lode of gold somewhere in these mountains. On his deathbed he reported revealed its location to Julia Thomas, a boarding house owner, that had taken care of him for some years.
This panorama consists of 33 individual 22.5 mega-pixel images shot with Canon 5Diii at f-16, 1/320 second exposure time and ISO 1600 using a 70-200mm lens at 185mm.
The image as shown is:
- 995 Mega-pixels
- 11520 x 28800 pixels
- 38.4" x 96" 300 ppi original image size
- Available in 1:2.5 ratio up to 38.4" x 96 "
- Available as Tri-Panel 1 x 2.5 ratio from 38.4" x 96" to 60" x 150" Call for pricing.
- Can be printed as Wall Mural up to 8' x 20' without lose of resolution. Call for pricing.
Consult Price List for 1:2.5 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.