Delicate Arch Sunrise
Arches National Park, Utah
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
Delicate Arch had been on my bucket list for several years. In April 2014 we went to Arches National Park for spring break. Weather earlier in the week had been cloudy and I was thinking that this year might be a bust for getting a good shot. When I woke up about 4AM I could see stars so I grabbed my camera, GPS and headed into the park. The hike to Delicate in the dark was quite challenging. I arrived at 6:30AM, about 20 minutes before sunrise disappointed that clouds had moved in and it appeared that I might not get a good shot. I set up anyway hoping that there might be some breaks in the clouds. Finally around 8:30 the sun broke through and some blue skies appeared. As it turned out that was about optimum time for the sun beams to start streaking into the bowl that Delicate Arch sits on the edge of. This image is a composite of 44 shots. (See the detailed view below.)
Original Image is:
- 518 Mega-pixels
- 18000 x 28000 pixels
- 60" x 96" 300 ppi
- Available in Golden Spiral (1:.1.618) ratio from 9.4"x15" to 48" x 76.8" (Custom order for Tri-Panel sizes over 48" high. Call for prices,)
- This image can be produced as wall mural up to 10' x 16.'2" without loss of detail.
This is a detail view showing the incredible detail contained in the original full sized image.
Consult Price List for Golden Spiral (1:.1.618) ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.