Co. Rd 9 near Ridgway, Colorado
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
This shot was done morning of Oct. 6, 2013 County Rd 9 south of Ridgway, CO. Over night there had been a light dusting of snow on the upper peaks. The Aspens had started to change ranging from greens to bright reds and orange. The Scrub Oak still have some of their leaves decked out in reds and oranges. The Willows in the draw are ablaze in yellows, reds and orange too.
This original un-cropped version of this panorama consists of 51 individual 22.5 mega-pixel images shot with Canon 5Diii at f-11, 1/50th of a second and ISO 100 using a 200mm lens. The cropped image as shown is:
- 576 Mega-pixels
- 12000 x 48000 pixels
- 40" x 160" 300 ppi
- This image is available 1:4 ratio in sizes up to 8 ft x 32 ft without loss of detail.
- Quad-Panels for over 96"
- Please call to ask about wall murals done on photographic grade wall paper.
Consult Price List for 1:4 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.