Box Factory Park
San Juan Mountains, Colorado
( Click on image to access high resolution view. )
Sept. 30, 2017. 4PM. Shot in Box Factory Park and the end of County Rd. 9 near the base of Dallas Peak in San Juan Mountains. A snow squall had just pasted over the peaks dropping a fresh coating of white. Bright sunny blue skies to the south west and west was illuminating the mountain faces and park with indirect light giving the fall colors their intense glow. This panorama consisting of 80 individual images. Shoot with Canon 5Diii, f-13, 1/100th sec., ISO 400 using Canon 70-200mm lens @ 200mm.
The original image is:
- 857 Mega-pixels
- 14641 x 58563pixels
- 48.8" x 195.2" 300 dpi un-cropped image size
- Image shown is 1:4 crop
- Available in 1:4 ratio from 12"x48" to 24" x 96 " as Print, Standard Plaque, AlumiPress or PlexiPlaq.
- Available in 1:4 ratio up to 48" x 192" as Tri-panels on Standard Plaque, AlumiPress or PlexiPlaq.
Consult Price List for 1:4 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.