(Click on image to view with high resolution viewer.)
In June, 2013 my wife and I traveled to Singapore to visit her family. While we were there we took a 5 night vacation to Bali. One day we hired a driver and went on a Photo Tour of the island. Near the northern shore he took us to this area where there are 2 volcano. The lake is called Lake Danau and the taller volcano shrouded by the clouds is called Mt. Batur. The volcano on left has a lava flow that went into the valley in front of us.
This original uncropped version of this panorama consists of 5 individual 22.5 mega-pixel images shot with Canon 5Diii at F 13, 1/160th of a second and ISO 100 using a 24-105mm lens @ 24mm. The uncropped image is:
- 371 Mega-pixels
- 8424 x 44000 pixels
- 28" x 146" 300 ppi
- This image is available 1:4 ratio in sizes up to 30 in. x 120 in. with slight cropping.
Consult Price List for 1:4 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.