(Click on image to view with high resolution viewer.)
In June, 2013 my wife and I traveled to Singapore to visit her family. While we were there we took a 5 night vacation to Bali. Second day we were there we got up at 4AM to drive to the eastern shore of the island to photo the sunrise. My wife and her twin sister were huddled in blankets while I spent over an hour waiting for just the right light.
This original uncropped version of this panorama consists of 5 individual frames 22.5 mega-pixel images shot with Canon 5Diii using 24-105mm lens @ 24mm with bracketed mode, seven brackets. This is an HDR processed image and finished size is:
- 25 Mega-pixels
- 3000 x 7500 pixels
- 10" x 25" 300 ppi
- This image is available 1:2.5 ratio in sizes up to 20 in. x 50 in.
Consult Price List for 1:2.5 ratio size options and cost details.
- Standard Plaque prints are available in four Finish Choices. Finishes are acid-free and ultra violet (UV) light protected, shielding it against fading and deterioration and can be wiped down with water or any ammonia-free cleaners.
- We highly recommend the Metalized Paper for prints, plaques and PlexiPlaq products. This special paper does an excellent job of bringing out the detail of the photos.
- All of our plaques are produced by Duraplaq on photo quality High Density boards. Numerous Mounting Styles are available along with many Edge Treatments.
- Approximate lead time for shipping of Prints is 1 week. Plaque mounts and other options 2 weeks.
The above sizes and mounting options are a small subset of the overall mounting options we have. We offer all of our photos on a variety of mounting options from just prints, framed, plaque mounting, Aluminum Prints, or Plexiplaq. We also offer Tri-Panel, Quad-Panel or Wall Clusters & Splits. Most of our Gigaramas are available as wall murals. We also license our photos for various commercial applications.